Saturday, November 20, 2010

Witty Wedding Invitations Wording

One Saturday oo


Quote of the day : " Act instead of begging. Sacrifice without hope of glory or reward! If you want to know miracles you make them before. The only way to fulfill your unique destiny "... [By Ludwig Van Beethoven German Composer]
★ Listening : Kal ho naa ho
Weather: Well because it's too late
★ jejeje
Animo: Excellent!

Today I woke up early to go to catechism classes found a really good material to pass the 10 commandments is not difficult to teach children, so difficult are the parents lol, because they want everything done, do not cooperate much in further strengthening in the house, so at least I will do what I can, and good thing they are excited about wanting to learn and try do things differently so as not to bore you and not make religion a bit tedious and memory because unfortunately that is how I taught myself, so I want to change and cooperate on a more didactic education and show a merciful God, fun and you Yet love, that's the bit I put in what I do n_n

uff Apart from that where there is gossip (pelts) and here is no exception, a catechist fights with others and so are no sides on either xD jajaja me laugh until they are more mature children are coupled to the one they put in, my side is to "I do not mess with anybody," and huy! See how fun it is lol and clear calm because I do not know as well and the truth is that these attitudes do not feel like me, then just watch and nothing more ...

After arriving home, we got to sort some things with Noah and get do lunch, but he helped me a lot more beautiful, then I reached the time to make cake (cake) , the picture today is that I was just mixed dough and chocolate, melt a few bars to give a clear flavor and essence of vanilla is my friend lol, I am really good, (although the recommendations are very nearby LOL).

Ah! Do not know what thrilled I am with my 28 followers, 3670 views and clearly a super welcome people who joined and not only that but I can read and write ... A loving greeting to SunnyGhiba , went to your blog and this re cute, so great is that otaku even know that you are being married with daughters entertained!, I hope to see photos of your beautiful family n_n, also a salute to Alita'm well excited a Chilean * _ * hehehe, I love your blog background and style, Uriel has several ways you can contactarl @, I took a ride through your profile lol, and finally to To Write Love on Her Arms I hope to put your blog to go see him, but I encourage you very much for your comment .. MANY THANKS for your visits to S WELCOME to my blog ^ - ^

greetings also to my faithful friends who always visit Vero it's great and constantly encourages me is an example of a woman! , also my colleague Nikki that is too great and I hope he goes super in their classes, Yasmin , Nenna A very sweet it n_n, Valeloli , Sakura Keliza , Yuuki Chan, x luka , Nerya , Asumi and if someone I forget sorry!, but anyway I thank you wholeheartedly to read my comment and keep visiting, I hope to keep in touch with you ^ _ ^

today's video is the song I listen and it's a good romantic Hindi film linda * _ * is called Shah Rukh Khan and does a lovely person they recommend, the song is called " Kal ho naa ho" , I leave the translation in English, is very significant



Have a great weekend, we are reading, God bless you ... See you soon!

Gifs Animado de Negima

(¯`•¤ εїз By Pâqui εїз ¤•´¯)

0 comments:

Post a Comment