Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Where To Watch P90x For Free Online

A day of remembrance ...


★ Quote of the day : "If you know you have to do and you do not, then you are worse than before ... [Confucius, Chinese philosopher]
★ Listening : Forever Love-X Japan
Weather: Now it is night nice jeje ★
Animo: Well

n_n welcome the day s all dead (dead or whatever you say), and that made me remember those who are not me and I wanted very much, but not with sadness but rather with joy celebrating happy events to happen with them, I remembered especially My Tata Guido if knew how much she loved him and love him and how happy to me everything he done, but I feel that I knew and know now, I would have liked it so much I met my younger siblings, my husband and so many other things that have been lost, but Mmm corporations only because I'm sure that if has seen and enjoyed by us ...

Noah work "half days (until 2 pm hahaha yeah that half), but we out to see some things that had to be the Day of the Dead is that here in Mexico is a pretty good conclusion, as I said in previous days made altars, share in cemeteries with whom they make representations, rather, do not fear death (Katrina), but to feel that they laugh at it, they say "Although we have removed those today as we wanted to share with them" , and is why do various rituals to this day very symbolic and beautiful ..

The picture today is the altar that we Home for the Day of the Dead , but to enjoy it more spent nearly two weeks, but has not put a specific date to be used over on November 2, then put the flowers are dead the day and are called marigolds are orange beautiful and last well enough hehe, also placed figures of skulls or skulls, we bought one of Mariachis, photos of the dead we want to, food they like to eat in life, water, salt, incense, candles, dried fruit, wine or any liquor that they liked, religious images, Pan dead (so called seriously lol) and sugar skulls, chocolate, etc ... In fact, in each state (city), is decorated differently and with the resources that have , but there are things you should not miss, also set levels, is very interesting all what you do on this day can find information online if you're interested n_n

Basically my day was that, just hang out with some headache by damn hot that he makes here, I can not even get used to these temperatures and So we're in autumn xD is a joke more like summer than nothing, but where you were good to do as the Romans, only made him feel like ..

Many thanks to all those people who are visiting my blog and writing, I hope my friends bloggers updated more often (aha look who says jajajaj) in order to know what happened to their lives, because I have no msn many lol, I send a special to my colleague Nikki is super cool and I hope he can rest in order to take away his exhaustion encourage jejeje!

today's video is the song I hear (that new lol) Forever Love X Japan * _ * love this group I love, although there is finally here u_u subtitled for they can read the beautiful song




Have a great day God bless you, we're reading ... See you soon!


Gifs Animados de Lucky Star

(¯`•¤ εїз By Pâqui εїз ¤•´¯ )



0 comments:

Post a Comment