Monday, November 8, 2010

Compression Shorts Sleeping

leave my blog I did not start very well


Quote of the day: " All changes, even the most coveted, carry some sadness" ... [By Anatole France, French writer]
★ Listening : I propose-Sandro
Climate: Extremely rare
Animo: For the salaries you

u_u I am generally a person u m gre ale and trying v er all positively, but usually happen that way at times where I get down (pointing) and I feel bad, I guess also because of the proximity of the dates as soon is 1 year of uninterrupted be here in Mexico, and I miss more than my family, my friends, food, my parish, the school children who made them , the atmosphere, really miss my country and everything and here I was a little trickier to adjust to my political family is then more difficult to me.

know my family is now my husband Noah , but since I'm used to people warm glad that although we always fight we put in the right then when he came to work I wondered as I was, so that this all began an interrogation that was simply delicious, because I felt cared about me and because I knew they were well and I love the way they are ... I know it's wrong to compare but here everything is so different, if you like, if I sleep, whether or not I am, if I breath, if I am healthy or sick, they do not care, it is so dry and tasteless my political family that affects me much more, was a totally radical change a family fun and unpredictable to a predictable family and dry.


Because things are so difficult, because to win something so beautiful as love of one person, I lose the love of my family?, not understand it at all , because things are complicated and I just try to be happy, but I have to sacrifice many others to do so, is that in life you can not have everything, but as well it, that I leave things I really love people who are really making me happy? ...

perhaps not exaggerating a bit because I feel sad and also because I'm something cold and when we are sick we always need our breast or when we are afraid or because if jejeje nomas, at this time need a lot to my mom and not! , now I can only take refuge in God that he can give me comfort and encouragement I need, insurance will only be a passing but there! It hurts ...


Thank you for your visits and comments also help me to keep writing and let off steam somehow, I do not want to fill Noah problem he tries hard to make me happy ... But I fail to even cut away a bit the huge tie that binds me to my family and certainly never will, I do not want to get it, I seguir perteneciendo a esas personas que tanto amo!

Va les cuento la foto de hoy es del altar gigante del día de muertos que hicieron en la plaza principal de Durango, estaba bien lindo, ese esqueleto grande es la muerte o más conocida como la Catrina y estaba genial!...

El video de hoy es de la canción que escucho y es de Sandro que es antigüita y que jejeje, me encanta como canta él y esta canción esa una hermosa declaración de amor *_* se llama “Te propongo” espero que les guste!




Have a great day, we are reading, God bless, see you soon!


Gifs Animado de Code Geass

(¯ `• ¤ ✿ By Paqui εїз εїз ✿ ¤ • '¯)

0 comments:

Post a Comment