Thursday, November 18, 2010

Calculate Air Conditioner Needed For Marine

again abandoned


Quote of the day : "Who wants this life all things to your liking, you will have many upset" ... [By Francisco de Quevedo, English Writer]
★ Listening : Quintet train-Inti Illimani ★
Weather: In the shadow cold in the hot sun
Animo: Well if I walk with pain head

been a while since the last update and really has been many things, some good, some bad, but best of all is that these things have made me change my perspective life, because I'm always feeling really bad because "this person said this" or "this person had that attitude and now I do not that people think or say, unless people who are important to me , the other comments my idea is to slip, so I do not hurt and harm others, is that seriously was a terrible vicious cycle of being aware of it they say about you, or please everyone, if anyone will want or accept going to have to be as I am, always was when I was in Chile, I guess now I'm in Mexico needed a way to feel accepted by my family policy because it was the "single family" had around here, but so much has happened, and yet they are biased and unwilling to change their attitude, so fuck hahahaha my only family now is my husband and no more and that's me more than enough, s i likes me or not my in-laws, brothers and nephews, I'm just like, totally not I live a lot with them (huyy than aggressive lol) ...

Photobucket

catechism classes are sucking me some time and I am very happy, because it is something that fills me and makes them feel useful, and have separated my group because it was too big, I have only 11 children, but I think with it is fine, although it is unusual to express prepare for first communion, first started in August and want the potatoes to make it in December and mmm to me at least I do not think it is very little time for him to take the weight this sacrament is one of the most important but hey, who am I to say these things, if the final decision makers are the special coordinators are well jajajaa, seriously charge for everything, it seems more business than anything else, well, they know "supposedly "what they do xD ...

Photobucket

I've been really fun playing Just Dance 2 has really good songs as there are now several dances in pairs, with Noah we are distracted a lot with this game, and apart serves as an exercise, until I put a number on my cell phone tones with those songs hehehehe .... Changed the subject, I have also gone to the dentist quite often not because I want u_u, the truth is that I have a horrible terror, but I want to wear braces (Bracket) , because if I need but does not want xD, so I have to have teeth healthy ones without pits and well before that, and why I have been attending regularly with the butcher, said the dentist .. lol

Photobucket

Well basically it has been broadly these days and sure I forget some things or just me lazy hahaha, thank you very much for all your visits and especially for the encouragement you always give me to write ...

The video today is to vary I hear the song jajajajaja "Quintet of the train" , and is the group Inti-Illimani Histórico , hope you like it is a super nice song




Have a great day, we are reading, God bless you ... See you soon!

Gifs animado, alta calidad

(¯ `• ¤ ✿ By Paqui εїз εїз ✿ ¤ • '¯)

0 comments:

Post a Comment