Monday, November 1, 2010

Shower Before Or After Waxing Legs

November 1 ... The day of All Saints

Quote of the day : " learned that you can not turn back, that the essence of life is to go forward. Life really is a one way street ... [By English novelist Agatha Christie]
Listening: Keys to write and sound when breathing Noah
★ jeje Weather : Horrible terribly hot as ever! ★
Animo: There passing xD

Hi all, hey lol happy saint for all, I hope you give a gift or at least say hello n_n ... He had already spent a while without updating again, but I always find something to do lol, really apologize ...

put in my next update photos my Day of the Dead altar , is a Mexican tradition pretty well, and as I am living here then I also want to soak in its culture, I can not be as autistic and do not want to learn lol.

Continuing with my xD abrupt changes of topics, I will tell you that I'm self-learning by San youtube to be fabric flowers, just because I wanted haha, me are running decent, then if they have I put a photo and a tutorial (I think ah! more teacher raft that already hahaha), bad or maybe not so bad is that sewing that I realized that my glasses need more increase I horribly tired eyes, and when you finish one, I have red eyes as if smoking a good guy hahaha ..

I've always made of pure awards and do not loose, this time because I leave my colleague Nikki it is tremendously cool, I do and here's the award, thank you for nominating n_n.

Photobucket


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhqe0jArFrd5Pm9WMF7csdYiGF12Ue5SuCUhhh7WkVfypBxpZxaPyL8yA6geV_HA8U_-oUwPsHoO0SpCocJRaeToXYz_iw0fmLzVdApUDFRASowQjajOP4pXuHADUWP2tCCK87WfYfRj_c/s1600/numero-4.jpg

Nominate

4 people

Photobucket

4 Things I carry in my wallet / purse / backpack

- Cell
- Notebook
- Pencils
several
- Sweet * _ *

4 favorite things about my room

- Lap * _ *
- Wii
- Necklaces, rings and earrings
- The bed n_n

4 things that I like right now

- Dining
- Download any movie internet
- Having a good conversation
- My hubby * 0 *

4 things I've always wanted to do

- Throw me a parachute
- Traveling to many places n_n
- Learn to make my own clothes ^ ^
- Some language than the profanities jajajaja

4 things I did not know my

- That I Care the environment to let them something decent to future generations
- I amuse easily with anything ^ 0 ^
- Salgo aimlessly, and always ask people on the street where I am xD
- I have a lot of patience

4 songs that I can not make head

- Tujhe Rab Dikhta Mein Hai (film Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi)
- Midnight (Inti-Illimani )
- Daddy Cool (Boney M)
- Wild World (Cat Stevens)

And that was all over and out prize xD, I hope people can do to nominate him n_n

Photobucket

I want to welcome the Nenna I visit my blog and now is in my friends pages, I really hope we can keep in touch and clear nn also thanks to all who visit and write me always, and 3393 visits * _ * the truth is I do not remember when I put this counter but thanks! ..

video Today I will not just because I got lazy lol ... And because it's too late, ah! I forget to mention that yesterday here back the clock 1 hour in winter time (although it has a warmth and summer haha), so I have 3 hours less than Chile, every day becomes more difficult to communicate with those who want I__I, well ...

God bless, have a great start to the week, we are reading ... See you soon!

Gifs animado, alta calidad

(¯ `• ¤ ✿ εїз εїз By Paqui ✿ ¤•´¯)

0 comments:

Post a Comment