Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Fotos En Playas Desnudos

Chronicle of an announced failure

sounds very commonplace in the blogger scene, as the muffled slap, the device tries to be intellectual welfare for all students failed humanísitcas and particualr, Puan students. This blog has lost all the spark it once had, now might be called "smacking of drowning" (why no?). Who the hell cares what you or I have to say? Come on, accept the narcissistic wound once!

The point is that I think the time has come.
is said in Puan, there comes a point in the race (whatever it is, but always within the boundaries of the Faculty of Philosophy and Letters of the UBA) in which one grabs a sort of violent crisis counselor. At this time, they say, many people leave the race or take an impasse. It is said that usually occurs at 3 rd or 4 th year of the race.

And arrived. I arrived on time. While I believe that in advance. Yes, I'm walking the Year 3, chronologically. I have a couple of finals and a monograph, and I feel horrible about it.
The decline of my academic discipline vanished along with hope. What the hell does an anthropologist?
ANYONE know what an anthropologist.
NO (or we) know what it's an anthropologist.
NOBODY knows what an anthropologist living.

believe that deep, deep down, we who are going to save the world from violence, globalization, diversity disgust. That we are going to teach you the whole world to denature ... By dint of much Lévi-Strauss, Godelier, Sahlins, etc.
believe we make a difference by going to Macchu Picchu to get us pictures on the agricultural terraces, with some hippie clothing whenever possible and please let everyone know that I lived on the basis of banana, chicha and I spent 3 hours sleep lying in the bus station, which also stole my camera (but still got the photos to Facebook) and my feet are sore from walking with the broken topper.
dissidents believed that because the "crazy," strangers, among a group of people studying medicine, law, architecture or business administration, suffer from being marginalized but we also in essence, that "we will see, they're going to find out what we can do" and then we comfort ourselves, "and they will get the time, and will see, where there is only one who can cover all the general social malaise that only we have the answer we are, and historians, sociologists, philosophers, educators. We're going to have to lift people out of hand and chaos in society. "
But for that you have to wait a couple more world wars. Is that people are very stubborn.

Others do not understand. We do not understand.
stir bones tell us that we have learned from dinosaurs. Nobody has any idea of \u200b\u200bthe implication social anthropology, is that perhaps this role appropriated it sociology? The next time someone ask me I will reply "sociological study" and ready, I save all denaturant speech task of the anthropologist, why paleontology, archeology and social anthropology are different things.

But, in addition to the epistemological malaise that afflicts us is the crisis of vocations.
To do all this effort, they get to perform juggling all good, the travel time and average, lobbies possible with certain teachers, this curiosity to enter the field ... for Why all this? "To work as a waitress, or a call center, or kitchen helper, or transcribing, or a library?," To write papers and essays are forgotten? (Because nobody cares what you have to say.)

So many projects that I left in the inkwell. Just I'm not going to lead a paradigm revolution in this young science, I have no miracle puanner sheet.
Fuck funk studies in popular in North America and their rehabilitation in Latin America. To hell with dissident sexualities and the role of observer to the dissent and sexuality in the field. To hell with the study of the Jewish question that at some point I'll think of the guilt of betraying my roots.

To hell with it.

There is no happy future for the anthropologist. In Puan not happy things are discovered, rather they learn how to be unhappy and failure is already part of a lifestyle, an aesthetic, the duty to be conceited, super and puanner irony. But at the same time, that's what attracts Puan.

the moment, I will not leave anything. I will just walk about Puan with my best face on his ass.

0 comments:

Post a Comment