Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Oasis Island Drink Mix

.

few days have passed since the change of the calendar year.
fall yet we are living in 2010. Where are the flying cars? - Asked JL. I wonder the same thing.

I made no balance to see what I expect from this year.
never did any balance, if I let time pass and that whatever it is. I had trouble learning to live disorganized, but I think the balance that I keep hearing people ask have an organizing function and awareness. "This year I get", "This year I'm moving." How far I am of it!

Today more than ever I am aware that I have no control over time. Again this is an issue that's been going around my head. time. Perhaps the increased anxiety played a few chips to undervalue my time-consciousness.

Do not fall that I have 26 (and turned for more than a month).
I do not understand how the estimated time range of my receipt (I still have more than half, insurance).
get a job and change my schedule and section as if I was a pawn.
wedding that I'm over 8 months but like years. And I've been with people for years tend to never.
I wonder how long I will continue living in this house with poor acoustics, sleeping in a room where it is filtered daylight at 5am and where you can hear the conversations of all damned neighbors ... and I will miss this house, although more than 6 years living here and not finished appropriating space.

began in 2010 and follow the inconstancies.
My life is always the same and the passage of time has no effect on it.
Today I am living in a timeless nebula. Just do what I do mechanically, I wonder if I'm not on time or arrive late. Just get up early, arrived early to work. I meet with no conscience. I am scheduled and I did not realize ...

But I have one wish: I have to reconnect with certain issues to be more effective.
I have to repaint. One hand can not become so dull, the writing can not replace everything. They are two different things, each is unique and irreplaceable. Now I write, but I must redraw. As a few years ago. I can not afford my hand atrophy.
Make a illustration course impede the reunion, with all these guidelines and techniques'll only get frustrated and free technical condition itself. Nobody ever taught me how to draw and when they did, I lost my style. I stopped enjoying it.
was very small had "pasta" as a draftsman. And I drew and painted a lot for a long time.
The time and place were left with my work, today, to me there is nothing left.

always the same: time is everything. And left me nothing.

The nameless *

*'s still untitled, so it's The unmentionable. Samantha Fink, acrylic on canvas, 2008 / 9 (not remember).

** Note to self: today I found self-analysis, or at least became aware of this since I've been doing for some time and with years of above piscoanĂ¡lisis. Thanks, Clelia.

0 comments:

Post a Comment