Thursday, April 21, 2011

How To Make A Baby Shower Diaper Stroller

APRIL

It's amazing how time passed me many things, some good and some bad, depending on your point of view to be seen, because the truth if I think about it all are good because "hard" have helped me grow as a person, in a different way with little effort I've overcome and that helped me to appreciate things that might in other circumstances have long passed me apart if I do not think positive after jajajaja sink, so it is best to try to float and not to join ...

I must admit I'm not very good for organizing my time, whenever I have the ideas I want to do, but comes from nowhere else xD, then it is impossible to give you the time it deserves all know it's a huge flaw, but hey it's my fault jajajajaja is part of my essence as a person, easily distracted with other things as well as small children lol is that seriously tried to organize, but things come out of nowhere, jaajaa occupying my attention, so like my life is so boring, because I always go out of my routine and the "agenda" that had to do in the day, I guess that is what makes being me .. lol

Well I had this because I say that will update daily the blog, no need to tell me or say or videos to put, but I always entertain anything else, playing wii yesterday, other days visiting exhibitions, or chatting online with my family, that's why I owe you an apology mega not be constant, but not all, I am well, but as this is more of a distraction that helps me to express what I feel, then do not always give the priority it deserves hehehehe, I hope to be stronger in myself to write more followed because if ashamed to see each entry as in a month lol ...

dramatic change of subject, I tell them some things and not doing very tedious the hare as a list is easier and practical hehehe:


Here where I live has been very hot 34 degrees spring (yeah in the middle of spring T__T imagine that terrible summer).

✿ I must admit that I have not been close lately religious celebrations have been around for Lent and Easter now u_u.


Where do my course almost everyone knows me, because I know I am good conversationalist and a great time with everyone is very nice

Although profoundly wrong I like my brother and his family, I try not take much notice because the only affected me , aaa, but seem a nightmare

Every day I see the ugliest things here not only in the state (city) where I live but in another the Mexican Republic, is very dangerous for the wars between drug dealers and what hurts me most is the apathy of the leaders they fill their pockets and the poor people suffer, what kind People are not aware, have no feelings?, I do not understand how they can bring food to the mouth knowing that so many people suffer and not for themselves and their families ...

has cost me a lot of power to mold or sculptured nails, as it is on the natural nail and acrylic is cast thus forming the nail, then I have little calculation, it is harder than it looks, but I will not give n_n expired

On Wednesday I went to one end of the process of cutting and styling, where had to do runway hairstyles, and that an acquaintance who participated really like and I was the one that won jojojo, I find the hair, because she had no time, studies with 4 wonderful children!

Pedicure and Manicure I'm doing a stylist who has aesthetics at the corner of my house has been very good to me and I left them in her salon, I called when there is one, so that money does not hurt, she is waiting to learn then to put nails in order to package with hair, makeup and nails, I have luck in finding it n_n

✿ Soon cambiare the look of my blog, I hope everyone likes the design will make you Cat-A so I'm sure you got beautiful * _ * because it just makes things cool in advance thank you very much Dawn!

basically that some things but do not want to annoy others with much text lol, the picture today is a collage I did (not very nice, but it is horrible haha), is the hairstyles I saw yesterday, which is in the middle is that I win, I like how ^ ^

also leave them a sentence to reflect this Holy Week, " Jesus gave his life for us and we in turn by others, being generous with our fellow .. Let compassionate, patient and above all give ourselves completely to God's love not only in this holy week but always ... "

The video today is consistent with the dates welcome, is that not all are Catholic, but I'm sure everyone respects these parties that are important to many people. It's a band playing religious songs called Hillsong , I hope can read the letter carefully is beautiful!, the song is titled "Point Of Difference "



Have a great weekend, we are reading, God bless you ... See you soon!

(¯ `• ¤ εїз By Paqui εїз ¤ • '¯)



0 comments:

Post a Comment