Monday, March 14, 2011

Let Me In To Mighty Guy Three

@ After a long time. @


Wuay so long without updating it had completely abandoned my blog, but so much has happened I do not know where to start.@... First of all HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL, GOD BLESS YOU AND THIS YEAR IS GENIALIFICO! (Like 3 months later my greeting jajajajaja, but better late than never?

going here are some unexplained or detailed lists only a list hehehe:

My dad is already much better, the disease is there, but he is stable n_n
Use (not always) green contact lenses, because that is the xDD bring
already turned 1 year and 4 months in a row here in Mexico
arm of the group even continues Bible and it shows interest in young
I cut my hair, change the color and I got bangs (something else <_<)


already gave me my Tao is the cross of San Damiano, to participate in the Secular Franciscan Order, I well satisfied with the course, and are several months
I'm taking a course of Nails (see that fun is * _ *)
I give private lessons to a child who is "special", watched as he struggled with, but it is a challenge, but sometimes I feel like throwing your hair or give a pill jajajajaja
more people I have known over here, I'm n_n
my environment armándome
I still miss my family but hey I hope soon to go see them


I'm going to a seminar of beauty (not to be more beautiful that's impossible lol) but it is like training and the latest trends in nail cutting, hair and makeup
n_n acrylic nails bring
I'm a little more plump, and not if it is impossible to say no to the food here xDD
I have no cysts on my ovaries * 0 *
already know best the city where I am, I manage it alone n_n


One of my fellow Chilean wrote a book and published a famous editorial, I am re excited for him and his beautiful and good wife n_n
I learned to cook some things more and also prove more of here, I'm losing the fear of spicy food and
jajajaja
I made a Christmas dinner all by myself * _ *, and go alone with my hubby
My migraines and are increasingly
Change the attitude toward many things and that helped me a lot

Well more or less is a summary of what has happened to me, sure I missed several good things but I hope to update more often, because the idea of \u200b\u200bblog is that it is a kind of diary hehehe, I hope to upload some videos n_n, thank you very much for following through here, I really hope that we write all mutually =)

The photo of me today (my selfish side lol) with my new look, if you like but I'm glad and happy for me too, I like total jajajaja

today's video is funny, the song 0 sense, but good fun the video so that better xD see it and tell me hahaha, I say to raise the spirits xD



Have an excellent weekend, we are reading, God bless you ... See you soon!



(¯`•¤ εїз By Pâqui εїз ¤•´¯)

0 comments:

Post a Comment