Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Rude Anniversary Cards

Does being right or wrong? Several weeks

It's amazing how life turns sharp, in a quiet moment, I find and happy and at other times worried and sad ... I do not know why it is so capricious fate and the events that occur in, it is true that one is an architect of his own destiny, but there are things that come out of our hands and start to wonder Why?, Why?, Is it fair?, is it unfair? and many other things around my head I wonder what happens and I see no solutions near ...

I'm not sad, but rather doubtful trusted God, but if my faith is like a mustard seed, would not even worried, maybe my faith is not enough and put into question God and their designs .. I'll tell you the reason for my concern.

My dad yesterday got sick, had already happened before but no less alarming longer has a problem in the liver by hepatitis as a child not properly maintained, can not take anything, or even eat with seasonings (spices), or fried, or anything that can not process well, the liver is completely damaged, as expected, he believes that everything is exaggerated by doctors and not follow all the instructions and now again in the hospital, thank God out of danger, but you have to spend a few days to have surgery internship (I stitched a little liver) and this operation will be constant as it can not completely sutured or liver could not perform their duties, then it goes down gradually as the league (cole) that put ..


I know it is risky, but what saddens me is not be there with him and give him my support, now I can only pray and ask God to many more years , but would do anything for your pain or even keep him company, my Dad is a rather serious person, but has always been a great father , we never lacked anything and has always been right, then it makes me so what goes wrong is that God's ways are narrow, but still we need it, I have three brothers who are young yet, and though I need this too big, not always say what I want, I know you know but lately I've told so often and to me, although I would love to tell you in person.


It's amazing how we realize what we have until we see him in danger or simply lose , you who have parents close to him, tell him how much you want, give the thanks for all you do, nobody taught them to be parents and they certainly do their best can, I just want to travel and be with my family, but I can not right now ...

Although few hours is my birthday and should be well happy, the truth is I am worried and want me if I order a nice gift or good intentions prayers for my dad his name is Patricio Cuellar , the best gift you can give me is knowing that my family and friends are well ...


Have a nice day, God bless and again thanks for reading .. See you soon!


(¯`•¤ εїз By Pâqui εїз ¤•´¯)

0 comments:

Post a Comment