Friday, October 22, 2010

Sorority Initiation Idea

October where did you get Nooo! That ungrateful



Quote of the day : "As beautiful flowers, with color but without scent, are the sweet words for the work not agree with them ..." [By Buddha founder of Buddhism]
★ Listening : Fame - Irene Cara ★
Weather : Warm u_u I do not know until when it will be well
Animo: with a huge lazy a little discouraged but I happen hehe

Photobucket

It's amazing how I passed this month , like water between your toes, do not know at what point we are almost there to make ends meet, but it's good because every day lack less for my birthday lol, for which I want to greet birthday 22 December and fill ventisiempre xD apart is December, Christmas, Christmas decorations, the birth of Jesus, an entire environment that fascinates me, that if I feel a bit nostalgic because I'm away from my family (parents, siblings, grandparents, uncles, cousins, etc), but I will ask God strength and hope that my sacrifice worthwhile n_n

Well as promised I would come more often to update so I'm doing, transmit on a radio today at 20:00 hrs 22:00 hrs Mexico-Chile , give clip in this direction that http://wooralesfm.listen2myradio.com/ hours, I hope you are able to listen n_n ...

Photobucket

also

I wanted to comment that I had the pleasure of meeting a the Mexican adr ctriz Laura Torres (the picture I have now is with her) , is incredibly nice, and the voice of (Goku, Gohan, gotten of children, Tommy also adventure in diapers, Nobita Cosmic Cat, Alice the resident mean girl in some of Julia Robert, Daria Ntv the girl, among many others), and see how nice and easy it is n_n, also known to Ricardo Silva is an actor and singer , the singer (The opening of Dragon Ball Z, many as old-fashioned Disney DuckTales, Chip and dale , Darkwing Duck, Bob the builder, anime sings The super champions Digimon, the paradise of Kitty, Pokemon, and many more), so you can imagine how excited I'm apart from Noah bought a ticket that gave us the opportunity to go to eat them, are people really charming and charismatic well.

today's videos are of them, one is when Laura towers the voice of the cat Doraemon Nobita cosmic other is Ricardo Silva where he sings a bit of the song as he says " feeds him "and finally a greeting again Laura Torres Gohan's voice, I hope you like it as much as my n_n

Photobucket




Photobucket


Photobucket



Thanks for all your visits and to continue writing me colleague Nikki and I hope we can add to msn chats, greetings to all who are super good, and spend a great weekend !

May God bless you, we're reading ... See you soon!

Gifs animado, alta calidad

(¯`•¤ εїз By Pâqui εїз ¤•´¯)

0 comments:

Post a Comment