Monday, August 2, 2010

Hrt Tablets Estratest

formalized

On the day of the start date to officially take my job as a librarian, who until last week covered as a replacement.
So at the prospect of drawing a salary "decent" and I began to imagine all that I can restore the months of sadness and hardship.

1. I'll be able to repay what I owe to my analyst, who does not charge cheap.
2. I'll always be able to return to the Days Free or instead of the Farmacity wipes.
3. I'll be able to buy some duds in a place that is not necessarily Eleven.
4.'ll Keep paying for contraceptives, but with less pain as I approached the box.
5. I can go back out to dinner / the movies with some other friend without feeling guilty because the person invited.
6. Leave me alone to have a job that does not destroy my sanity, I will provide job security and that is not formatted "enterprise."

However:
1. I continue to accept invitations. Not that I will collect as to pull twine to the roof.
2. My salary is three times the current, but 500 pesos less than the standard salary for the number of hours that I occupy.
3. My salary is still not enough to think about moving, or go a long weekend somewhere outside the Federal Capital.
4. In the place where work is taking things too "light" so I may have earning peanuts for a while longer until they can think of concluding the necessary bureaucracy to get in white.
5. I'm sure at this point would have to important, but the Internet crashed and then I hung myself, all this resulting in a resounding oblivion.

is notable that for the first time in the history of this blog the pros outweigh the cons. And more striking still that I forget some against. But why I became optimistic. Some know what they think of the optimists. What are people with a degree of idiocy important that instead of taking charge of your reality in a way involved (such as "take charge" implies) are limited to think that keeping a positive attitude to life, things will be better to Reality to answer: "no, stupid, no. My purpose in life are unchanged, no matter your attitude or you pray to Sri Sri R. Shankar, you're screwed so learn to deal with your lack of a good time."


Anyway, this is good news. From now on I am a serious person with stable employment. Not that having a stable job is a condition sine qua non for a person seriously but is one of the cosmological consequences have been me after several years working in multinational companies engaged in outsourcing of business services Yankees where you are nobody, where nobody cares who are, beyond a greeting or a conversation-polymer plastic-like everything in these companies: false, imitation, fiascos, toxic speeches melted plastic, flimsy ideas that come into line with the intellectual needs of people unsound (of course with a few exceptions that I had the pleasure of knowing). The end of my time at the call center goes back 4 or 5 months. But today was the end point and closed the chapter on the damn job insecurity linked to outsourcing.

from now, without headsets.

0 comments:

Post a Comment